Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Westside Walkaround

Subject: Re: Westside Walkaround

From: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Date: 04/07/2015 06:18 PM

To: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Sorry

On Apr 7, 2015 5:36 PM, "Fred Sutton" < fred.sutton@lacitv.orq > wrote:
I do believe you are correct, will try to find another date.

Kind regards,

i Frederick Sutton

Logo5-web. p/e/c/ Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected
with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Donald Duckworth

< duckworth.donald@qmail.com > wrote:

I believe that we have a PLUM committee conflict. Isn't the LAX Sign Design
District scheduled then?

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Fred Sutton < fred. sutton@lacitv.org > wrote:
Hi John and Don,

Would next Tuesday 4/14 at 10 AM work for a walk around on for the Westsdie of
Sepulveda?

Kind regards,

l of 2

08/15/2018 10:04 AM

Re: Westside Walkaround

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay
connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

2 of 2

08/15/2018 10:04 AM